. SERVPRO Services – We work for a company we are proud of. We provide service to our franchisees and, our franchisees provide cleaning and restoration services to their customers which truly help people in their time of need. In addition, our services save the insurance industry millions of dollars. We are proud of the operating systems and training SERVPRO headquarters provides to our franchisees. We truly change family trees forever. We offer a successful and profitable business model to help entrepreneurs succeed.
2. Outstanding Business Partnerships – SERVPRO was started in 1969 and has been operated by a family whose members are involved in the business on a day-to-day basis and whose focus is to serve others. In March 2019, SERVPRO joined with Blackstone, one of the world’s leading private investment firms, to help reach shared goals and the full potential of the business with access to advanced data, analytics, and resources never before available in the industry. SERVPRO is healthier than it’s been during its 50-year history and is poised for future success.
3. Nationwide Service Company – We are glad to work for a service company whose services would be difficult, if not impossible, to outsource overseas.
4. Company Stability – We are glad to work for a company that is virtually resistant to varying economic conditions, while other industries, including, but not limited to, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, energy, and mortgage/finance industries, can be affected by fluctuating economic conditions.
5. Collaborative, Caring Work Environment – We are glad for the privilege of being a part of the SERVPRO team of employees working in a centralized headquarters environment in a new, state-of-the-art corporate campus in Gallatin, Tennessee, that facilitates collaboration. The satisfaction of accomplishing things together, the support we provide to each other, and the friendships we have built combine to create a unique synergy that makes SERVPRO successful. When our employees, their families, or our franchises are faced with personal catastrophes, the entire system is quick to offer support to help them through their tragedy. SERVPRO is an excellent example of teamwork.
6. Entrepreneurial Environment – We are glad for the opportunity to work with the finest group of employees, both at headquarters and throughout the SERVPRO franchise system. The “entrepreneurial spirit” is contagious. Headquarters and franchise employees’ loyalty to the SERVPRO name is unwavering and serves as an inspiration to all of us everyday.
7. Personal and Professional Rewards – We are glad to work for a company that has created an environment of genuine concern for our daily safety, for the health of our families and for our personal and professional success. SERVPRO Industries, LLC, uses a market-driven compensation plan to pay competitive wages, salaries and employee benefits. With merit-based increases that exceed industry averages, SERVPRO Industries, LLC, takes a long-term interest in our career growth and well being. The company invests in technology to remain in the forefront of our industry and strives to make our jobs easier.
8. Shares in Their Financial Success – We are glad to work for a company that is fiscally responsible, successful, and shares its success with us. SERVPRO has experienced more than two decades of growth and has consistently given annual merit increases based on performance. The company provides two forms of profit sharing, which allows us to be financially recognized for our impact profitability.
9. Company Vision – We are glad SERVPRO’s vision statement is, “to be the premier cleaning and restoration company in the world.” Our vision challenges us to continually improve as we strive towards excellence. This affords us the opportunity to grow, stay ahead of the competition, and not become stagnant. We get to work in an environment that is never dull and is full of challenge.
10. Executive Team – We are glad to work at SERVPRO, driven and motivated by the leadership of our Executive team. While our jobs have not always been “a bed of roses,” we understand the importance of taking accountability. Executive expectations are high; however, SERVPRO’s sustained growth and stability can only be achieved by meeting or exceeding their expectations.