Spring Means Clean
Spring is finally here and although Mother Nature has been making other plans for everyone with all seasons in one week – we can only hope warmer temperatures will be here to stay soon! When Spring arrives, you think it’s time to clean and everyone has their own way of cleaning. Whatever method works for you – so here are some tips to get your home in top condition and as clean as Spring!
- Make a schedule of the rooms or areas you want to start.
- Declutter your work or home space. Find a local donation location in your area to donate items you no longer use.
- When working with cleaning products always make sure your area is well ventilated or use Green Products
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures first
- Clean walls and baseboards and always start at the top and work your way down.
- Save the floors for last.
Spring cleaning is a task – one that goes above your general weekly cleaning. If you’ve decided you just don’t have the time or energy to do a deep clean, give us a call – we’ve got you covered!